POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : How about some brown bread? : Re: How about some brown bread? Server Time
2 May 2024 02:40:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How about some brown bread?
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 16 Nov 2003 08:33:07
Message: <3fb77c93$1@news.povray.org>
Thank you. I've been trying heightfield, and it produces a perfect texture,
but when I try to combine it with the bread in a difference or intersection,
it won't render properly, and always eventually causes Moray to crash. I
havn't tried isosurface yet, it might work, but render times with
isosurfaces are sooooo slooooowww.
Steve